THANK YOU for participating in my monthly Christmas challenge and have a wonderful Christmas as well as a glorious Happy New Year ! X The challenge is on hiatus for the time being and will start again last quarter of 2012 or from January 2013 at the latest. I apologise for the inconvenience

Saturday, 1 October 2011

October Christmas Challenge Paper Toile Snowflake Card - Operation Write Home Bloghop


I'm so pleased to be part of this bloghop by Operation Write Home. I made this card live during our OWH show a few weeks back with Leslie-Rahye, Amanda Marks, Dawn Taylor and Molly Smith.

I used the HOTP papier toile (3D decoupage), HOTP christmas papers and a sentiment from Stampin' Up.

Anyone doing this blog hop thanks for visiting and add your Xmas creations using the instructions below. Thanks !

This month's THEME is 'Something Shiny and/or Snowflakes' add your creations using the inlinkz button (blue frog below)


Related Posts with Thumbnails